Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Non-Invasive Echo Technician
Al Garhoud Private Hospital - Dubai
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in an Echo/Vascular Laboratory
- To be responsible for preparing patients and diagnostic equipment for imaging procedures.
- To perform non-invasive procedures to examine heart valves, chambers and blood vessels to produce images known as echocardiograms (ECGs).
- To provide the test results to cardiologists or prescribing physicians for interpretation
- Reports observations, results and patient needs to appropriate person.
- Assist the chief technologist with scheduling and assignments of staff/patients and actively participate in the completion of quality assurance projects.
- Responsible for insuring that records are kept properly
- Graduate from an accredited school of cardiovascular technology with a degree or certification in an allied health field.
- Desirable at least 3 years experience in an Echo/Vascular Laboratory.
- Must be proficient in interpreting and performing echocardiogram and vascular, ultrasonography procedures.
- Preferrably worked in GCC medical facility
- Certified in cardiovascular technology required.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification, Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification preferred.
- Basic Life Support certification required.
- Registered or eligible in vascular ultrasound with RDMS/CCI preferred.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi