Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Undertake all activities within one’s own department to achieve company objectives in a timely and efficient manner. Safeguard visitor and employee health, provide the first medical attention for minor accidents and channel critical situations to the nearest hospital via paramedics
- Attend to any situation requiring medical attention or first aid, control health emergencies and call an ambulance if needed.
- Carry out First Aid/Emergency calls.
- Control the medicine and first aid material inventory as well as expiration dates
- In collaboration with the Health and Safety Manager complete thorough rounds of the facility focussing on safe working conditions and appropriate health and hygiene
- Act as a chaperone for female employees during visits
- Promote the security of all specific employee medical information
- Maintain Employee Medical files
- Generate a detailed report on the emergency situations occurred
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports on al Medical issues. Including customer and employee details, medication administered and details on the issue.
- Liaise with HR Officer to compile sick leave reports for employees
- Assist line report with examining patients to aid a speedy recovery and return to work.
- Execute various tests, and analyse, to provide information on patient’s condition. Share information with Line report.
- Assist with physical examinations if and when required to provide information needed for consideration for jobs, or return to duties following illness/injury.
- Good communication Skills
- PC literate including Excel
- People management skills an advantage
- Must be fluent in both Arabic and English
- Experience in a Kuwait hospital or clinic