Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Nurse Manager – Emergency Department
- Assumes overall responsibility for effective, efficient and cost-effective operation of the department.
- Directs, co-ordinates and evaluates the activities of the Emergency Department for the purpose of maintaining optimal delivery of patient care.
- Coordinates the provision of safe, efficient, and economical 24 hour nursing care in line with established standards of care for the Emergency Department.
- Collaborates with patients, families, and health care professionals to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Develops measurable goals for the unit. Implements and evaluates new and creative approaches to meeting goals.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (duration not less than three years)
- Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (not less than three academic years)
- Current national license.
- 5 years demonstrated incremental leadership and management experience.
- Recent two years working in the Emergency Department.
- BLS and ACLS certification.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi