Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Nurse Manager – Pediatric Clinic
The Clinic Manager will be a registered nurse who coordinates patient care activities through the medical staff and paramedical staff.
The Clinic Manager has operational accountability for staff schedules that support the physician practice, registration quality, cash collections and insurance accountability, clinical quality, performance improvement and patient service excellence.
The Clinic Manager hires, develops, conducts competency assessments, and terminates staff in conjunction with and in close collaboration with Human Resources.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing in country of origin and/or country of professional practice.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure in country of citizenship or professional practice.
- At least five (5) years of recent post-graduate general nursing experience.
- At least 3 years experience in a management capacity in a clinic or similar setting.
- Evidence of continuing education.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of personal computers; computer literacy preferred.
- Understanding/experience in JCIA.