Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
The International Schools of Choueifat - UAE, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain - UAE
- To set and document a comprehensive health and hygiene program.
- To set a personal hygiene program aimed at raising the personal hygiene awareness and level among students.
- To conduct systematic, periodic, well documented and a proactive health inspection program aimed at reducing the chances of the birth or the spread of epidemics among the students and the staff.
- To insure that proper first aid procedures are strictly applied in case of emergencies involving students or staff sudden illness or in case of emergencies involving students or staff sudden illness or injuries.
- To insure the proper and up-to date maintenance of the students’ health records.
- To insure proper follow-up, documentation, and verification of health / injury related absences of students.
- To insure an accurate and professional notification to parents about accident or injury situations involving their children at school or during school managed activities.
- To insure the readiness of the school’s clinic to deal with mild injuries and moderate illness cases of students and staff.
- To insure that proper release of indemnity forms are properly completed by guardians and that are well kept in student files in case they are needed.
- To standardize the current work processes and procedures in the school’s clinic in such a way to insure that a consistent premium quality health service is delivered at all times.
- To introduce and develop new image to the school’s clinic aiming to make it more appealing and friendly to students, especially youngsters.
- To deliver accurate, reliable and timely health related reports t o management as and when requested.
- To recommend to management safety measures aiming to prevent injury or incidental harm to students or to staff.
- To insure that the cafeteria staff maintain a clean bill of health. And to insure it is periodically renewed in accordance with the ministry of health’s applicable regulations and requirements.
- To develop and display health and safety tips, and articles aiming to increase awareness among students and staff on health related issues.
- To insure that parents properly communicate to the school’s management any special medical attention that their children might require during their presence at school.
- Nursing qualifications
- Licensed to practice Nursing in country of residence
- Ability to make quick responsible decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Efficiency in delivery
- Conscientiousness with a sense of responsibility
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi