Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Nursing Supervisor, Dialysis/ ICU
- Supervises and coordinates activities of nursing personnel in patient care units, participates in planning work of assigned units and coordinates activities with other patient care units and related departments.
- Ensures that patients’ needs are met and evaluates unit nursing care and performance.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in nursing, certification as a registered nurse (RN), and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Good communication skills.
- Arabic speaking is preferred.