Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Occupational Health Advisor
- Experience: Minimum 10 years experience in Occupational Health Management in the medical profession / construction industry.
- Education Level: Nursing background with diploma or equivalent in occupational health management
The role is to develop and implement robust health surveillance, health education programs, occupation health fitness program, health promotion initiatives, and their policy and procedures for the project and also to conduct occupational health audits on contractors in the project.
- Develops and administers occupational health surveillance program.
- Administers employee medical reports, screening reports and fitness to work status.
- Ensures proper reporting and recording of infectious diseases.
- Design, develops and delivers health promotion initiatives.
- Develops and implements Return to Work policy, procedure and strategy
- Provides occupational health medical assessment/consultation and medical referrals.
- Offers occupational health teaching and counseling.
- Performs periodic health, hygiene and facility audits for site, to include galley & accommodations.
- Provides leadership for first aid provision and program
- Develops and implements Occupational Health policy
- Administers programs designed to reduce work related hazards & risks i.e. hearing protection, respiratory protection, ergonomics, travel health and immunizations
- Provides medical alert information.
- Designs and provides briefing/training as necessary on matters relating to occupational health.
- Provides basic medical support and screening to employees.
- Manages a basic medical clinic for employees.
- Provides an occupational health fitness program for employees
- Middle East experience would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English is required