Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Mediclinic Middle East are looking for enthusiastic and highly skilled Operation Theater Nurses for a newly available position at Mediclinic City Hospital, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Mediclinic City Hospital was the first multi-disciplinary hospital in Dubai Healthcare City. As a state-of-the-art healthcare facility it has continued to dominate Dubai’s healthcare landscape in terms of the quality of its medical staff, the breadth of services it offers and the standard of equipment it operates.
- Locally based candidates with 3-5 years experience in Operating Theater Nursing, will be given preference, but we are happy to consider candidates from overseas, who have the desired experience and qualifications
- Bachelor of Science or Diploma in Nursing with a minimum of 3 years duration from a recognized Nursing Institute
- Active DHCC license is a definite advantage
- Post graduate nursing study in Operation Theater is a plus
- Well verse in Orthopaedic, Neurosurgery and General Surgery
- Assisted with ENT, Cardio Thoracic, Urology, Paediatric and Obstetrics & Gynecologic surgeries
- Proof of valid registration as a Registered Nurse from home country
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Healthcare accreditation experience will be a distinct advantage
- Fluent in English and knowledge of Arabic is an advantage
- Computer and application knowledge at an intermediate level
- Strong service culture orientation. At ease functioning in a multicultural environment