Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
- To Plan, organize, coordinate, direct and supervise all nursing activities in the hospital.
- To assist in planning different hospital programs.
- To show commitment to the hospital’s policies, standards and procedures and supervise their implementation.
- To adhere to administrative communication channels.
- To maintain effective communication skills and channels with the colleges and the nursing staff to ensure the directions effectiveness, and staff adherence to it.
- To create nursing committees and follow up their work.
- To participate in different hospital committees related to nursing.
- To determine current and potential problems within nursing department, and work to prevent them and solve them according to well prepared plans.
- To determine and classify daily tasks priorities and work to accomplish them.
- To evaluate and direct nursing staff to do their jobs.
- To work on or supervise the annual evaluation for the subordinates.
- To support continuous nursing education and training and to coordinate routinely with continuous education supervisor.
- To support infection control activities, and coordinate routinely with infection control supervisor.
- To be effective and positive leader within his job scope in the hospital.
- To have the ability of strategic planning and follow up.
- To have the ability of decision-making and problem solving.
- To have the ability to evaluate and motivate others.
- To have the ability to communicate effectively.
- To have the ability to self development.