Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Mediclinic Middle East is looking for compassionate and highly skilled nursing professionals who can work in an outpatient clinic.
Mediclinic Nurses are required to provide safe and ethical nursing care in accordance with the Hospital Policy and international standards of evidence based nursing practice
This role focuses on the provision of direct care to people in an outpatient or clinic environment. You may work with people of all ages and with different health and social care needs.
- Candidates with 2-5 years experience in an Out Patient setting will be given preference
- Bachelor of Science or Diploma in Nursing with a minimum of 3 years duration from a recognized Nursing Institute
- Active DHA eligibility as a Registered Nurse or license is a definite advantage
- Proof of valid registration as a Registered Nurse from home country
- International license if one works outside their home country
- Clinical competence and relevant experience in an Out Patient or Emergency setting for at least 2 years
- Excellent customer care skills
- Accreditation experience will be a distinct advantage
- Fluent in English and knowledge of Arabic is an advantage
- Knowledge of Hospital Information System is an advantage
- High level of interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong service culture orientation. At ease functioning in a multicultural environment