Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Patient & Guest Services Associate – CCAD
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Experience: Min: 1 Year
- Education Level: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
This position is responsible for providing hospitality and guest services for patients, guests and family members.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves a patient greeter, way-finder and directional assistance for patients, guests and family members seeking care, treatment or general information regarding CCAD services
- Exhibits empathy, respect and a “Patient First” focus while serving as a representative of CCAD Hospitality & Guest Services Department
- Proactively greets patients and visitors with a smile and direct eye contact, triage guests needs, provides and receives patient information according to HIPAA guidelines
- Provides patient transport service and assistance to patients and guests requiring mobility assistance
- Interacts on a daily basis with nursing and clinical caregivers to ensure seamless service delivery for CCAD patient and visitor
- Maintains a neat, clean and professional appearance at all times
- Assists with developing and improving departmental procedures related to services
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Customer service/hospitality or healthcare industry experience is preferred,
- Basic computer skills, ability to learn and manage electronic medical record system functions as applicable
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills and willingness to serve the public
- Ability to understand and follow oral instruction from departmental supervision and support personnel.
- Strong oral and written communications kills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and reasoning to facilitate problem solving
- Ability to function with understanding, empathy, and professionalism when interacting with patients and guests who may undergoing physical and emotional stress
- Ability to work independently and interdependently
- Ability to speak and write in English is required
- Ability to speak and write in both English and Arabic is preferred
- High school diploma, or equivalent, is required
ORGANIZATION-WIDE COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT REQUIREMENTS
All employees will embrace the CCAD mission, vision and values and be responsible for adhering to the core values of the institution, including: Patient’s First, Collaboration, Mutual Respect, Quality, Patient Safety, Integrity, Cultural Sensitivity and Compassion.
All employees are also expected to meet the standards of performance outlined in the Organization-Wide Competencies listed below as applied to the position.