Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
The Pharmacist is responsible for providing all customers with a safe, legal & effective Pharmaceutical service. At all times, the best interests of the patient are considered & the advice given by the Pharmacists & their assistants reflects this. Must understand the local practices & customer expectations in their operating Market.
- Provide Expert Customer Care.- Demonstrate the 4 key elements in every customer / patient interaction; warm welcome; establish needs; product recommendation and finishing strong.
- Use WWHAM and MOP in every customer / patient interaction to achieve exemplary listening and optimal product recommendation.
- Use in depth local knowledge, ensure the range meets the requirements within the targeted stock levels.
- Develop and build relationships with local doctors and other health professionals.
- Ensure patient counseling, respects the needs for patient confidentiality.
- Minimize losses caused by Date Expired Stock.- Ensure Company policy and procedures for managing date marked stock is implemented and acted upon.
- Deliver all the professional, operational and legal standards- Ensure delivery of all the operating policy and procedures, ethics and local legislation.
- Identify, implement and share Best Practice following consultation with the Store/Area Manager.
- Maintain all records require by the external authorities e.g. MOH and submit within the set deadlines.
- Develop yourself and the team.- Complete the self-study modules on responding to symptoms and management of minor ailments provided by Boots within the first 6 months of joining the Business
- A minimum of 20 hours of external CME activities is expected each year or greater if required by local Pharmaceutical Association
- Maintain training records for CME activities (provided by Boots or externally) to update own knowledge, as well as maintain a record for all the basic training provided by Boots for self & support team as required.
- Review the performance of others in the Pharmacy team as requested by Store Manager and provide feedback & necessary support to allow support team to maximize their contribution.