Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
- Participates in the Pharmacy Team dispensing Pharmaceuticals.
- Prepare prescriptions for dispensing and assist the pharmacists.
- Ensures prescriptions, approvals, information of patients are right and ready for processing.
- Provide the best service to the patient in the medicine section in the pharmacy department.
- Maintain the computerized system to monitor and update the stock level in the assigned area.
- Maintain the storage of medicines according to its category. Counts, measures and weigh medicines. Fills bottles’labels under the supervision of the Pharmacist and according to agreed Procedures
- Monitor the nearing expiry/expired item in order to dispose them according to the policy.
- Report to the Pharmacist In-charge regarding shortage of medicine.
- Maintains all kinds of Pharmacy Records.
- Create good rapport with the staff in the Pharmacy Department.
- Ensure the contractual regulations with the Insurance/other companies are complied with.
- Follows HAAD rules and regulations.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures and objectives continuous quality improvement objectives and ensure pharmacy staff compliance
- Any other duties required by the Department
- Diploma in Pharmacy. With HAAD license as outlined by a nationally recognized Medical certifying body.
- 2 years of experience in same capacity.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Customer service focused.
- Attention to detail.
- Organized and methodical good general health and fitness.
- Able to relate to people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Compassion Towards Others.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi