Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Plaster Technician/Orthopaedic Technician
- Fitting and applying pre-operative braces and crutches.
- Assisting in preparing and applying casts and orthopedic appliances.
- Removing sutures, casts and splints.
- Assisting with orthopedic procedures, including wound care, and fracture reductions.
- Advice given to patients regarding care of casts.
- Setting up traction as requested by the physician and ability to assess patients in traction.
- Stock and equipment management according to the hospital’s policy.
- Health and safety standards are maintained.
- Should possess Plaster Technician technical qualification from an accredited institution.
- Must have at least two years post qualification experience.
- Must be able to work independently within set guidelines.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have good computer skills.
- Must have good command of written and spoken English.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi