Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
This position is responsible for facilitating the needs of employees at CCAD with respect to their visas, residency status, and other immigration issues.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers evaluation process of residency and visa services and procedures and reports results to management. Administers the process and arranges the residency and visa services for new and existing employees.
- Communicates with government departments/organizations in administration of residency and visas
- Identifies any amendments to residency and visa regulations within jurisdictions and implements any necessary changes to the CCAD residency and visa process.
- Thoroughly understands the residency and visa section policies and procedures.
- Assists new employees with driver licensing and vehicle registration process.
- Serve as a liaison with the Abu Dhabi Retirement Pensions and Benefits Fund.
- Assist healthcare professionals with HAAD licensing and certification requirements
- Experience in health care is preferred
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to speak and write in English is required
- Ability to speak and write in both English and Arabic is preferred