Responsible to independently or under the supervision of senior radiographers perform all general radiography imagery procedures, analyze output and report to supervisor as needed.
1. Ensuring that SOP (standard operation procedures) and Quality Assurance tests are maintained within all sections.
2. Being responsible for documenting all intervention in appropriate format.
3. Comply and support clinical audit processes within the service and report on these as agreed.
4. Communicating in a professional and courteous manner with patients, family and other medical personnel as necessary to obtain information for laboratory records, explain procedures, clarify orders and communicate status.
5. Participating in education sessions for department staff, doctors and nurses in the safe and secure handling of equipment, i.e. teaching, induction, peer review, case studies, and clinical presentations
B. Sc. or Diploma (Three years) in Radiography