Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Performs and carries out diagnostic procedures and supervises the activities and the well running of the imaging function, including Radiology and Ultra- Sound. Writes diagnostic reports of the imaging examination.
- Examine different images including mammograms, CT scans, x-rays and ultrasounds
- Read reports and record results for review by physicians
- Diagnose patient illnesses
- Recommend and discuss treatment options with the physicians
- Work alongside radio technologists and other professionals in administering treatment
- Examine patients and record medical histories,