Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
This position is responsible for providing a comprehensive set of business, financial and appointment-related patient services.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Locates and retrieves patient medical records
- Greets patient and ascertains needs
- Records patient’s arrival and updates registration
- Reviews patient’s insurance card to determine amount of co-payment
- Reconciles appointment activity at the end of the day to ensure accurate status of appointments
- Reviews financial charge tickets and ensures proper completion
- Answers and/or transfers telephone calls
- Minimum of one (1) year experience that includes patient registration, appointment scheduling or receptionist responsibilities is required
- Knowledge of computerized appointment scheduling systems, insurance processing and other related office functions
- Proficient in the use of PCs and spreadsheets
- Ability to handle multiple task simultaneously
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to speak and write in English is required
- Ability to speak and write in both English and Arabic is preferred
- Health care industry experience is preferred
- Associate’s degree, or equivalent, is required
ORGANIZATION-WIDE COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT REQUIREMENTS
All employees will embrace the CCAD mission, vision and values and be responsible for adhering to the core values of the institution, including: Patient’s First, Collaboration, Mutual Respect, Quality, Patient Safety, Integrity, Cultural Sensitivity and Compassion.
All employees are also expected to meet the standards of performance outlined in the Organization-Wide Competencies listed below as applied to the position.