Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs nursing interventions based on the assessment findings. Identifies patient’s needs, implements nursing procedures and evaluate patient outcomes. Develops Nursing Care Plans.
- Applies basic skills of interviewing, assessment and observation techniques while carrying for patient.
- Performs continuously health teaching for patients/clients. Participates in discharge activity.
- Observes the changes of medical status of assigned patients and evaluate the effectiveness of treatment.
- Prioritizes patient’s care activities, based on actual and urgent needs. Initiate urgent intervention when necessary.
- Familiar with all emergency situation of patient’s condition and act promptly and efficiently. Initiate actions within nursing ability and limitation.
- Maintain high standard of nursing care.
- Observes reports and records all nursing findings and abnormalities.
- Checks emergency equipment and records on the check lists.
- Assists on safe custody of controlled drugs, checks and witnesses heir administration as required.
- Documents all unit related reports and information.
- Assists the physician in performing certain tests, procedures, interventions as per protocol and policy.
- Uses basic assessment methods to implement proper functioning and monitoring of ordered modes of ventilation.
- Administering medications commonly used with proper knowledge and expertise. Observes patient for adverse reaction(s).
- Uses internal and external resources to resolve patient’s health-related problems, independently or with consultation.
- Recovers and monitors diagnostic and therapeutic procedures and reports relevant information to doctors.
- Maintain confidentiality at all time.
- Performs excellent documents handling skills.