Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
- Provide nursing services based on the needs and assessment of the patient utilizing specialized skills and assuming full responsibility for each patient.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a treatment plan for each patient.
- Observe and report symptoms and changes in the patient’s physical or emotion condition.
- Initiating preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Maintain clinical and progress notes/documentation.
- Adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality
1. HAAD License.
2. Minimum 3 years experience working as Registered Nurse preferably experience as Home Care Nurse.
3. Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal.
4. Self motivating with an ability manage their own diary, work autonomously and adapt to a changing and variable caseload.
5. A working knowledge of IT.
6. Able to communicate in Arabic will be an advantage.