Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Registered Nurse – Medical & Surgical
- Provides evidence based nursing care
- Functions in a multicultural environment
- Liaises with all other departments
- Contributes towards Quality Improvement and Infection Control Standards as per the policies of the hospital
- Participates in Continuous Professional Development
- High emphasis on customer/patient care.
- Contributes positively towards the corporate image of the company
- Bachelor of Science OR diploma in Nursing with a minimum of 3 years duration excluding the Midwifery course from a recognized Nursing Institute.
- Proof of valid registration as a Registered Nurse from the home country or an international recognized body.
- Minimum of two years post graduate experience in Medical & Surgical preferably in a private hospital.
- Clinical competence and relevant experience in Medical Surgical disciplines is a requirement.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Be a team worker.
- Functions effectively under pressure.
- Proficient in English and Arabic languages will be an advantage.
- Good customer care skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- N.B.A detailed soft copy of the CV is required (please attach your comprehensive CV when you apply for this vacancy).
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi