Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
- Makes daily rounds on patients to ensure follow up of treatment, development of the cases, records notes daily in patients’ records, and assumes responsibility for the higher positions in responsibility for these procedures.
- Examines the emergency cases reported to him/her by the Assistant Registrar, treats them, carries out the necessary procedures, informs the superior position in responsibility about the cases that need reporting as per the policies, systems and instructions worked-by in the department.
- Participates in the procedures of the outpatient department, admits cases into the hospital when necessary, requests the necessary investigations, writes the suitable treatment and requests the required consultations.
- Participates in the surgeries, follows them up post-operatively, ensures giving patients the proper treatment, writes notes about the development of the cases daily and upon need, and calls on the higher ranking position in-charge upon the finding of any complications for these cases.
- Supervises the work of the assistant registrars.
- Takes part in all the scientific and learning activities in the department, besides the training sessions.
- Adheres to accommodate and stay in the hospital during sentry shifts.
- Carries out other assigned duties within his/her domain of specialty.
- Obtains Registrar License
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi