Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
The role will require an experienced and solutions focused Total Rewards professional with exposure to a highly commercial and fast paced environment to hold the post of Rewards Analyst. Prior experience in Total Rewards and job design is required. You should be a credible, influential and driven individual with excellent analytical and communications skills. Ability to effectively analyze and cost rewards programs, including salary and benefits data is critical.
Reporting to the Director, will work closely with Business Partners and the Talent Acquisition team to advise and develop Rewards systems to enable the business to attract, retain and motivate their people to provide great patient outcomes. The Analyst – Rewards works as part of a key team that implements and coordinates rewards programs across a portfolio of departments. The role holder is responsible for the development and evaluation of job descriptions for new as well as updated positions utilizing data provided by the hiring managers and standard job analysis methodologies and techniques, as well as conducting market benchmarking, salary review and providing other analytical support to the Director – Rewards.
- Provides analytical support for salary review and benchmarking, remuneration and incentive schemes development and enhancements to the performance and reward management service.
- Performs job matching in support of the Annual Market benchmarking process to ensure results are reflective of CCAD’s role positioning against the market.
- Ensures that all key rewards metrics are accurately maintained and monitored to highlight any need for intervention.
- Ensures that all actions are within the requirements of the reward governance framework.
- Provides support for the development and implementation of new systems.
- Contributes to the management and the ongoing application of the CCAD Job Description template to ensure it continually meets Joint Commission and CCAD standards and requirements.
- Undertakes job analysis in order to prepare evidence based job descriptions for new or updated roles within the workforce plan within OLA targets.
- Utilizes job evaluation tools and industry standards to determine the size and complexity of the role and in turn, the appropriate grade to be awarded on the CCAD scale.
- Benchmarks and sizes jobs across the organization to ensure that parity is achieved in titling based on job analysis and provides advice to hiring managers regarding job descriptions.
- Ensures appropriate job and work group competencies are integrated within CCAD Job Descriptions and that all descriptions meet CCAD standards.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for improvement to processes within the Total Rewards Division.
- Arranges the communication of any policy and/or procedure recently revised or introduced.
- Generates reports from HRIS system to meet needs; manipulates data, design and program fields to capture data useful in management decision making; ensures accuracy of all job data contained in the system.
- Tracks and reports on the job description development and approval progress.
- Relays information and responds to job design and evaluation related queries, while dealing with such information sensitively and confidentially.
- Undertakes research and benchmarks Rewards best practices in healthcare.
- Provides accurate, data-driven and considered advice and recommendations to the Director – Rewards and other stakeholders in regard to Rewards policies, strategies and initiatives in a timely manner.
- Contributes towards the accurate management of Total Rewards Division records and weekly management reports.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a related total rewards or job evaluation focused role is required
- Client driven and strategically and commercially aware
- Proven track record in sizing jobs across an organization with a point-factor based evaluation tool
- Strong client relationship management skills with ability to develop quality outputs to clients
- Negotiation skills, able to sustain opinion and handle challenges
- Effective time management, ability to remain calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral
- Enthusiastic team player with ability to create, sustain and lead effective teams
- Facilitation experience is preferred
- Health care experience is preferred
- Demonstrate competence with Microsoft Office and other PC applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with a variety of professional personnel
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment on multiple projects with efficiency
- Advanced Excel / Access skills (Macros & Pivot tables are a must)
- Numerate and accurate with strong administration skills – advanced Excel skills Proven attention to detail and data input accuracy
- Ability to liaise with colleagues when appropriate.
- Ability to develop and sustain relationships with staff, management and external contacts.
- Advanced Excel skills needed for multiple spreadsheets manipulation and creation