Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Sales Manager – Pharmaceuticals
Our client, a pharmaceutical company currently undergoing major growth and development across the UAE are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager for their Dubai office.
- Collaborate with the General Manager of Wholesale to develop and implement the wholesale sales budget and an effective sales strategy.
- Communicate the sales strategy and weekly targets to the sales teams.
- Review and analyse weekly sales reports to assess sales activity and ensure quality and quantity of sales meets business targets.
- Developing sales strategies and action plans.
- Develop and relationships between the UAE Wholesale, Marketing and Commercial Teams to effectively identify new business and product development opportunities and undertake relevant promotional/brand/marketing activities to achieve growth in market share.
- Effectively leverage the sales discount budget to drive higher sales.
- Meet regularly with key clients, agencies and partners to strengthen relationship, build business profile, acquire feedback and promptly address grievances.
- Closely follow and analyse market trends to ensure products are competitively priced and meet market requirements.
- Keep up to date with products and pricing of competitors.
- Develop and implement a robust incentive plan to ensure the team is motivated and incentivized to increase sales activities.
- Recruit, manage and coach sales team to ensure they have adequate selling skills and product knowledge to effectively improve sales.
- Undertake performance appraisals to identify and address skill gaps and execute relevant training.
- You will have 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role in the UAE and have worked with a reputable pharmaceutical company.
- Additionally, you will be someone who is flexible, motivated, target orientated with excellent management skills.
- In this role you will be managing multiple sales representatives across the region therefore you should be an effective leader who can lead by example.
- Arabic speakers are preferred however this is not a necessity.
- This role offers the opportunity to join a growing company, acquiring new ventures and brands and a very generous package.
- Working hours are 8.00am – 5.00pm and you may be required to work some Saturdays in this position also.