Senior Marketing & Communication Specialist
The Senior Marketing & Communications Specialist is expected to work independently and as part of a team. He/she is expected to identify key audiences and media, and work with the marketing team to develop the integrated marketing strategy, and promote awareness of ADTC’s unique selling points, develop partnerships with providers, the media and other relevant stakeholders, identifying their needs, enhancing ADTC’s service offering and expanding ADTC’s reach.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in Public Relations & Communications and/or Digital Marketing & Communications.
- Excellent quantitative, oral, written, analytical and reporting skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong Organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to develop creative solutions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak and write in English is required.
- Ability to speak and write in both English and Arabic is preferred.
- Health care industry experience is preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Experience with website Content Management Systems, preferably WordPress.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Communications, or Business Administration / Journalism with Major in Marketing or Communications, or related field is required.
2. Master’s degree in Marketing / Communications or related is preferred.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Abu Dhabi Telemedicine Center L.L.C.
- Experience: Min: 7 Years , Max: 20 Years
- Education Level: Bachelor's degree
Apply for this job
Only Word and PDF files no larger than 1MB will be accepted.