Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Senior Registered Nurse – Maternity
The City Hospital is part of the EHL healthcare management company, the largest private healthcare provider in the UAE, comprising of 2 hospitals and 8 clinics. With a focus on meeting and exceeding international standards in healthcare, EHL is a joint venture between the listed South African private hospital group Mediclinic International; one of the largest private hospital groups in the world, the Dubai-based Varkey Group, and General Electric. These strategic alliances enable The City Hospital to be at the cutting edge of international medical practice.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Management of the nursing team, including performance management, training and development etc.
- Ensuring that nursing staff are competent in providing high quality nursing care to meet and exceed critical patient needs.
- Deputizing for the Unit Manager as required.
- Ensuring that new employees are fully inducted, and ensuring on-going training requirements are identified and met in order to meet clinical needs.
- Promoting good working relationships with all personnel and acting as a role model within the department and the hospital.
- Ensuring that equipment is maintained in good working order and identifying CAPEX expenditure.
- Management of stock and stationery.
- Provision of key data to management as and when required.