Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Management of the nursing team, including performance management, training and development etc.
- Ensuring that nursing staff are competent in providing high quality nursing care to meet and exceed critical patient needs.
- Deputizing for the Unit Manager as required.
- Ensuring that new employees are fully inducted, and ensuring on-going training requirements are identified and met in order to meet clinical needs.
- Promoting good working relationships with all personnel and acting as a role model within the department and the hospital.
- Ensuring that equipment is maintained in good working order and identifying CAPEX expenditure.
- Management of stock and stationery.
- Provision of key data to management as and when required.