Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Service Manager – Cancer Centre
- A male Cancer Centre Service Manager who has previously worked as an Oncology Nurse to join their busy team who should be able to demonstrate previous management experience as you will be required to establish and maintain a highly efficient and effective operational cancer centre for the hospital.
- The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be confident and have the ability to solve problems and overcome with unforeseen challenges.
- Applicants should be western educated and possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in nursing, allied health or management.
- You should have the ability to apply project management skills when required and demonstrate strong negotiating skills.
- It is crucial that the successful candidate holds a current UAE driving licence and that you are willing to travel to the Gulf countires, most commonly Saudi Arabia, as this will be a frequent requirement of the role.
Dubai Community Healthcare
JC & Partners
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Gulf Diagnostic Centre Hospital