Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
- Develop Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for children with additional needs to promote students’ educational, physical and social/emotional development.
- Meet with parents and professionals to ensure IEPs are designed, integrated and coordinated to achieve maximum effectiveness for each student and continuously reviewed and updated.
- Lead a classroom setting with 8 to 10 children and implement techniques based on Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) during classroom instruction with children with autism and related disorders and other developmental delays in the school setting.
- Ensure proper written documentation and verbal communications – day to day progress, monthly or quarterly reports; treatment plans as required.
- Conduct and facilitate parent – staff – teacher trainings and lectures as required.
- Meet with parents to discuss their child’s progress and to determine priorities for their children and their individualized educational needs.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records and prepare reports on children and activities, as required by laws, local policies and administrative regulations.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in teaching children with special needs in a classroom setting.
U.A.E / GCC experience preferred.
- Passionate about teaching children.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Be enthusiastic and have high-energy levels.
- Be able to work independently as well as take and process directions from seniors.