Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
This position is responsible for diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases and conditions in accordance with the medical staff by - laws, rules and regulations and the hospital’s policies and procedures.
- Initiating appropriate investigations
- Ordering treatments and medications
- Following up patients in outpatient setting
- Following up the results of investigation and adjusting patients treatment/ management accordingly
- Obtaining patient’s informed consent
- Maintaining and completing appropriate medical records for all patients in timely fashion.
- Carrying out the duties and responsibilities detailed in any department specific job description or statement of roles and responsibilities.
5 years post qualification experience in all fields of Endocrinology
English essential, Arabic desirable
Must hold valid license (Haad)