Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Specialist Non Invasive Cardiologist
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
1. Holding a current license to practice from home country.
2. MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution & Completion of specialty qualification as per the Recognized Specialty Certificate from the following;
- Arab Board of Medical Specialties, Jordanian Board, Egypt MD Degree,
- India DM Degree & MCH, Sudan MD Degree and Medical Specialty Board.
- Specialty Boards from Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium,
- Denmark, Finland and Hungary, Lebanon Completion & Exit exam from St. Joseph and American University of Beirut.
- No minimum years of experience post certification is required as a Specialist Physician if already obtained the mentioned certifications.
- Meet with patients to learn about their medical histories and symptoms
- Conduct diagnostic tests to determine the cause and nature of disease
- Examine and interpret test results, and explain them to patients
- Discuss with patients possible treatment methods
- Prescribe medication, conduct noninvasive procedures.
- Coordinate medical staff for tests and procedure
- Recommend postoperative care, and educate patients about how to lead healthier lives.