Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Specialist Orthopaedic Surgery
The ideal candidate for this role will be working in the UAE currently, with a busy patient practice looking to join an international group of companies.Both Al Noor Hospital Family Care Center, Al Bateen and Al Noor Hospital Family Care Center, Baniyas are modern medical centres designed to provide convenient healthcare services to the communities of Al Bateen, Baniyas and the surrounding area. It offers an array of specialties and services all under one roof and welcomes patients daily from 8:00 am until midnight.
- Basic Medical Degree recognised by Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD).
- Completion of a relevant recognised higher professional education program.
- Certification of higher professional education in Orthopaedic Surgery recognised by Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD); American Board Certification, or CCT in Orthopaedic Surgery, or an equivalent recognised by Dubai Healthcare City.
- Appropriate experience and competence in general and routine Orthopaedic Surgery services.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience, since gaining higher qualification.
- Should be committed to work in a Clinic setting and perform surgeries in one of our Hospitals.
- Provide Orthopedic care and services to patients.
- Participate in the educational activities of the Medical Staff as a whole.
- Conduct Clinical Audits in line with Medical Advisory Committee requirements.
- Participate in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the Orthopedic service and the Hospital.
- Participate in activities and opportunities to promote the Orthopedic service and the Hospital to the general public and wider medical community of Abu Dhabi and the UAE.
- Fulfills professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of Orthopedic Surgeries.
- Carries out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position.