Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Provide specialized Orthopedic Surgery services to Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital Group patients according to current best-evidence based standards and in accordance with Mediclinic Al Noor Group Medical Staff Bylaws and Rules and Regulations.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive consultant level patient care in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Participates equitably in the on-call roster.
- Participates in the oversight and professional development of assigned junior medical staff.
- Participates in the educational activities of the Medical Staff as a whole.
- Conducts Clinical Audits in line with Medical Advisory Committee requirements.
- Participates in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the Orthopedic Surgery Service and the Hospital.
- Participates in activities and opportunities to promote the Orthopedic Surgery Service and the Clinic to the general public and wider medical community of the UAE.
- Fulfills professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of Orthopedic Surgery.
- Carries out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position.
- Basic Medical Degree recognized by Abu Dhabi Health Authority or Dubai Health Authority or Ministry of Health.
- Completion of a relevant recognized higher professional education program.
- Certification of higher professional education recognized by relevant licensing authority such as an American board certificate or CCT/CCST in Orthopedics or equivalent.
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Orthopedic Surgery.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience since gaining higher qualification.
- Three years consultant experience in an Arabic / Western hospital or clinic setting preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing medical education.
- Publication in peer reviewed journals would be well regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (Arabic language skills are well regarded).
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Good computer literacy.