Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Gulf Diagnostic Center Hospital
Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Experience: Minimum 5 years relevant experience as Specialist Radiologist
- Education Level: A graduate of an accredited Medical School
- Ensures that quality of care given to patients and the quality of clinical decisions are of the highest standards and ethics.
- Responsible for the medical supervision, management and care of patients undergoing imaging procedures inside and outside the Imaging area.
- Assists in training and teaching programs and in research work in the department.
- Responsible for reporting on radiological examinations carried out by the department and other recognized staff.
- A graduate of an accredited Medical School and certified by the relevant specialty board or equivalent.
- Experience Worked as a consultant or equivalent in their specialty for at least five years.
- Computer Literate with knowledge of medical Information systems and the ability to use and encode automated system usage in medical application
- 5 years experience in a General Hospital facility as Specialist Radiologist
- Experience in all aspects of Radiology Procedure, and in particular up to date experience in cross-sectional Imaging such as MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound as well as intervention Radiography.
- Computer literate with knowledge of medical information systems and the ability to use and encourage automated systems usage in medical applications.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi