Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Speech and Language Therapist
- Perform relevant and necessary speech and language assessments and evaluations and write corresponding reports.
- Design and implement structured and individualized treatment speech programs to teach children with various speech disorders or delays.
- Collect data and maintain documentation pertaining to each child’s program.
- Provide ongoing guidance within each client’s individual program, ensuring each client’s continued progress towards realizing their maximum potential.
- Communicate questions, child’s progress, or other feedback to parents, teachers, Occupational Therapists, Clinical ABA Supervisors, Case Managers and ABA therapists.
- Review behavior management techniques to ensure consistency in therapy, while at the same time reducing the occurrence of maladaptive behaviors.
- Participate in clinic/team meetings, workshops, and training seminars as necessary.
- Write school observation reports highlighting the child’s strengths and areas of need, as well as recommendations for school staff, for the school and the child’s family.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Creativity and problem-solving skills – to design programs appropriate to different learning styles and communication issues
- Team working skills – for interacting with other professionals
- Organizational skills and flexibility – to deal with children in varied settings
- Enthusiastic with high-energy levels
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi