Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
NTS Group are working alongside a leading multinational pharmaceutical company to recruit Therapy Specialist for the Oncology area in Dubai, UAE. Reporting into the Sales Manager, this position will be responsible for and have duties including;
- To make regular visits to physicians in order to deliver the marketing strategy and the product core message.
- To effectively use the sales-aids, clinical data and reprints during the sales call according to the companies selling skills model.
- To sponsor big local meetings conducted by Key opinion leaders as well as sponsoring healthcare professionals in important local and international meetings.
- To conduct regular Audio visual meetings; round table discussions; business dinners with a minimum of two activities per month.
- To build and maintain positive and professional relationship with key physicians and customers including those who have significant influence in the purchasing decisions within major hospitals/institutions for the assigned products.
- To monitor new developments and changes in the marketplace and to anticipate positive as well as negative impact in order to adapt the business strategy accordingly.
- To regularly classify physicians according to their potentiality and to update the customers list.
- Successful territory management through 100 % coverage.
- To achieve a minimum of ten sales call per day.
- To achieve the Assigned Target Calls Frequency per each segment.
- To achieve the Other Customer Facing Activity target of 20 working days per year
1. Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent
2. Selling Skills
3. Communication Skills
4. Interpersonal skills
5. Leadership Skills
6. Influential Skills
7. Negotiation Skills
8. Presentation Skills
9. Planning and organization skills