Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
- Education Level: Dental degree preferably Post Graduate Degree
The Professional Services Representative will be responsible for the Gulf Region reporting directly to the Regional Group Product Manager for the Healthcare Business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and execute product training for the sales team (3M ESPE and distributors’ team)
- Offer technical support for the team and customers whenever needed.
- Prepare and execute scientific marketing activities: workshops and lectures for dentists, participate in exhibition and scientific events.
- Develop and maintain an active KOL and Key influencers’ network.
- Develop contacts and activities in Dental Universities.
- Provide support to regulatory department whenever needed.
- Complaint management.
- Alternative sources of distribution. Provides price competitive analysis and recommends alternative products for customer solutions.
- Provides leadership and active support to the Marketing Council and/or Marketing Forums in the implementation of key programs and initiatives
All candidates MUST also hold the following Qualifications & Competencies:
- Dental degree preferably Post Graduate Degree
- Dental product and market knowledge
- Broad and deep knowledge of dental clinical procedures
- High communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent reading and writing English skills
- Strong business/marketing orientation