Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
The CN is responsible for providing professional leadership through the supervision of the patient care team, and the maintenance of clinical standards and quality of patient care within the unit or department during their span of duty.
The CN will be expected to contribute to the broader hospital and corporate strategic and operational agenda.
- CN must have a well-established track record of clinical and managerial leadership in healthcare systems. Demonstrate a history of directly relevant and progressive career growth and increasing organisational responsibility.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery of minimum three and half (3 ½ ) years course duration or Diploma in Nursing of minimum three (3) years course.
- Current registered licensure from country of citizenship or professional practice. Knowledge of JCI or other internationally recognised accreditation standards.
- Minimum four (4) years clinical experience post qualification, one (1) of which should be in a supervisory capacity
- Evidence of Continuing Education
- Knowledge of Middle Eastern customs preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills Proven ability to lead a team
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and delivery of clinical services.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal skills
- Experience developing services, hiring staff, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout