Al Noor/Mediclinic is looking for a highly-skilled and qualified Specialist in Dermatology to service its patient base in and around the area. The successful candidate will be responsible for the medical care of patients in the Outpatient Department of our Beda Zayed clinic. They will also be responsible for compliance to the ethical and professional standards set by the Group and regulatory authorities.
- Key Responsibilities/KRAs/KPIs: Clinical care to assigned patients according to current, best evidence-based standards.
- Participates in the review and planning activities relevant to Dermatology services offered by the facility.
- Participates in activities and opportunities to promote the Dermatology service and the Clinic.
- Required to be involved in non-clinical unit matters and the care of any patient when required.
- Responsible for compliance to the ethical and professional standards set by the clinic and regulatory authorities.
- Adhere to a high standard of clinical consultations and physical examinations. Ensure patient care or treatment is delegated to a suitable qualified, experienced individual with the necessary knowledge and skills to provide the care or treatment involved.
- Fulfills the professional requirements for the continuing maintenance of competencies in all aspects of Dermatology and continual improvement of clinical practice.
- MBBS / MBChB or equivalent from a recognized medical school.
- Higher specialty certificate (membership / fellowship or equivalent) recognized by Abu Dhabi Health Authority (HAAD).
- Completion of a recognized higher professional education programme.
- Relevant and adequate experience since gaining higher qualification.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing medical education.
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Dermatology.
- Personal and leadership skills appropriate for a highly functioning clinical team. Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other Clinic staff.