This position is responsible for facilitating the needs of employees at CCAD with respect to their visas, residency status, and other immigration issues.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers evaluation process of residency and visa services and procedures and reports results to management. Administers the process and arranges the residency and visa services for new and existing employees.
- Communicates with government departments/organizations in administration of residency and visas
- Identifies any amendments to residency and visa regulations within jurisdictions and implements any necessary changes to the CCAD residency and visa process.
- Thoroughly understands the residency and visa section policies and procedures.
- Assists new employees with driver licensing and vehicle registration process.
- Serve as a liaison with the Abu Dhabi Retirement Pensions and Benefits Fund.
- Assist healthcare professionals with HAAD licensing and certification requirements
- Experience in health care is preferred
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to speak and write in English is required
- Ability to speak and write in both English and Arabic is preferred