Al Noor/Mediclinic Group AbuDhabi is looking for a highly-skilled and qualified Female Specialist in Internal Medicine for its one of the clinic located in Western Region- Abu Dhabi.
- Clinical care to assigned patients according to current, best evidence-based standards.
- Participates in the review and planning activities relevant to Internal Medicine services offered by the facility.
- Participates in activities and opportunities to promote the Internal Medicine service and the Clinic.
- Required to be involved in non-clinical unit matters and the care of any patient when required.
- Responsible for compliance to the ethical and professional standards set by the clinic and regulatory authorities.
- Adhere to a high standard of clinical consultations and physical examinations.
- Ensure patient care or treatment is delegated to a suitable qualified, experienced individual with the necessary knowledge and skills to provide the care or treatment involved.
- Fulfills the professional requirements for the continuing maintenance of competencies in all aspects of Internal Medicine and continual improvement of clinical practice.
- Preference will be given to holders of HAAD license as a Specialist in Internal Medicine.
- MBBS / MBChB or equivalent from a recognized medical school.
- Higher specialty certificate (membership / fellowship or equivalent) recognized by HAAD.
- Completion of a recognized higher professional education program.
- Experience – Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience since gaining higher qualification.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing medical education.
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Internal Medicine.
- Personal and leadership skills appropriate for a highly functioning clinical team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other Clinic staff.