The Professional Services Representative will be responsible for the Gulf Region reporting directly to the Regional Group Product Manager for the Healthcare Business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and execute product training for the sales team (3M ESPE and distributors’ team)
- Offer technical support for the team and customers whenever needed.
- Prepare and execute scientific marketing activities: workshops and lectures for dentists, participate in exhibition and scientific events.
- Develop and maintain an active KOL and Key influencers’ network.
- Develop contacts and activities in Dental Universities.
- Provide support to regulatory department whenever needed.
- Complaint management.
- Alternative sources of distribution. Provides price competitive analysis and recommends alternative products for customer solutions.
- Provides leadership and active support to the Marketing Council and/or Marketing Forums in the implementation of key programs and initiatives
All candidates MUST also hold the following Qualifications & Competencies:
- Dental degree preferably Post Graduate Degree
- Dental product and market knowledge
- Broad and deep knowledge of dental clinical procedures
- High communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent reading and writing English skills
- Strong business/marketing orientation