Working in conjunction with the Senior Charge Nurse plays a crucial role in delivering day-to-day levels of excellence in service provision & development across the Wards and departments.
- The CN is responsible for providing professional leadership through the supervision of the patient care team, and the maintenance of clinical standards and quality of patient care within the ward or department during their span of duty.
- The CN will be expected to contribute to the broader hospital and corporate strategic and operational agenda.
- The CN will contribute to developing ward/department service standards and ensure they are consistently met. Acting as a role model, they will deliver high clinical and operational performance standards by developing and supporting the ward/department based staff.
- Responsible for the implementation and delivery of age appropriate patient care congruent with the mission, vision and values of the Organization.
- Responsible for ensuring nursing staff adhere to the Code of Conduct and Scope of Practice of the regulatory body.
- The CN is responsible for proactively assisting the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) in meeting the strategic objectives of Nation Hospital (NH). Ensuring the delivery of International standards of care in accordance with established International/National practices, policies and procedures.
- CN must have a well-established track record of clinical and managerial leadership in healthcare systems. Demonstrate a history of directly relevant and progressive career growth and increasing organisational responsibility.